Thursday, 13 February 2014

Terms of endearment


Today, for the first time perhaps, I understood where she's coming from. And it was a relief to walk in her shoes for a minute. To get some perspective. I felt genuine pity for her. Thank goodness I do not know what it’s like to be her, giving myself over to someone like you who pulled a stunt on her like this. I dodged that bullet.

Let me put it into words you’ll understand:
F**k you, you remorseless bastard.
I can’t think of a nice way to say you’re nothing but a woman-hating bullshit artist.
However strong my feelings may have been for you, it’s not half as bad as what she is feeling right now.
I’m writing it here so I never forget it.

Another thing, the next time I even consider setting foot within 10 feet of you, may I be struck down by the weight of 10,000 biblical curses.


"Yes, you heard me. I think words I would never say."

No comments:

Post a Comment