So I finished the course, and had some time to think on everything I've achieved this year. To quote Bad Lip Reading Hillary Clinton, "three cheers for all the tears of my manservants."
Indeed, Hillary. Indeed.
Here's to Hillary winning this November. And, to this Damn Song.
You'll pardon me if I get momentarily waylaid by the gods of nostalgia.
Well of course it's about music. What did you think?
Sergei Rachmaninoff played in the first half of the concert as soloist in his Second Piano Concerto;[1] when he heard the Serenade from his place in the audience, he was so overcome by the beauty of the music that he wept.[2][3]
I once performed as a soloist singing with this piece in concert with orchestra, and joined in with this music of the spheres. Had I only known then how rich the opportunity was, I would have appreciated it much, much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment